Saturday, April 30, 2022

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - Single Photo

Good morning, everyone!

As usual, I'm awake at the unheard of hour (for most of you) of 5 a.m. Between needing up this early to set a video to upload and just being awake in general, this is when my day starts.

I wanted to try a single page layout for today. I had this picture of Adrian when she was not quite two-years-old, right after she and Sue moved in with us. 


Who wouldn't fall in love with this little girl? She was my heart from the moment she came into this world. I think all grandchildren steal our hearts and each of us thinks ours are special above all others. It's a grandma thing. 

Here's the layout:


The flag in the bottom right of the photo will be dated once I have time to go through the memory card files.

I used some current and some retired Stampin' Up! items. The key is to USE WHAT YOU HAVE. Scrap Your Stash. I'll be doing a lot of that but when I do use current products, I'll link them here. Speaking of...

PRODUCT LINKS:
Bough Punch (great substitute for the retired one I used)
Pool Party Cardstock (substitute for the Balmy Blue)
Daffodil Delight (substitute for the Barely Banana)
Playful Alphabet dies (retiring TODAY!)

Here's the walk-through video:


As previously mentioned, I've joined a scrapbook challenge thread on Splitcoast Stampers. My goal was 4 pages for April - though I came into the month a little late. I'm a layout short of my April goal but that's okay, I've also done 4 double page pocket scrapbook layouts.  My May goal is to do (2) 2 page pocket layouts (1 layout for each of the girls with paper pumpkin and (4) layouts in traditional size.

I'll be back tomorrow with Sympathy Sunday.

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly





2 comments: