Saturday, April 9, 2022

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - Pocket Layout - Flowering Fields

 Good morning, everyone!

We have a beautiful, sunny day in the Ozarks. The 60s* in the forcast for today is a big change from the freeze warning we had last night. As Bob said, we'll probably go from freezing cold to super hot temps - just as in past years. I am just anxious to get out in the garden. 

I'm continuing my series with the Flowering Tulips Bundle and the Flowering Fields DSP today by getting back in the swing of Scrapbook Saturday.  I'll leave a complete product list down below. Heres the layout:


I've used a 2 over 1 and a 1 over 2 layout. This creates a flow and balance. The layout provides room for at least three pictures (possibly a 4th) as well a journaling space. 

I stamped 2 of the tulips and leaves from the Flowering Tulips stamp set to add as an element and help anchor 2.5" x 3.5" photos. I still need to search Adrian's flashdrive and find those. I'm just not a fan of showing my grandchildren's photos on the internet. 

For a quick back story:
When Sue moved back home about fourteen years ago while she got her feet underneath her again, Adrian was approximately 18 months old. That was the first spring in our forever home and I'd planted tulips along the west fence the previous fall. The tulips all came up, creating a beautiful strip of color along the fence. I have pictures of Adrian squating in the grass, with her nose deep in a pinkish/ red tulip she had just plucked. Her first ever picking of a flower. I think that was the moment my precious granddaughter connected with Mother Earth. I knew when I decided to do scrapbook layouts with Flowering Tulips and Flowering Fields, this layout would be for her. 

Here's a list/ link to the products I used in this layout:


When I find those pictures, I'll share one in a future post.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment