Wednesday, April 27, 2022

WOYWW - #673

 Good morning, friends!

Been a bit busy here. Although I didn't post last week, I did get 'round to everyone. Always nice to see what everyone's up to.

Sadly, for a few more hours, this is my desk:


I intended to clean this yesterday but had a horrid headache when I got up. That usually happens when I don't stay up at 5 a.m. when I first wake up. I set a video to upload then went back to bed until 7. I know that's what does it, but I did it anyway. All my fault! LOL

So, this is my project today. While I don't think my book flashdrive is under that mess, there are other things that need put away and if I find the flashdrive - that's a bonus for the hard work I'll have done to get there.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly




3 comments:

  1. Oh dear,poor you with a headache. I get enough of them that I can sympathise. 5am is a tad early, I would need a nap mid morning if Igor up that early. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you had such a bad headache. good to see you with your desk today though. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do hope the headache is gone now Kelly. Hope you find your flash drive too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete