Monday, April 4, 2022

MAKE IT - MAIL IT Monday!

 Good morning, everyone!

Bit rainy, gloomy in nthe Ozarks this morning but I'm finally feeling productive. 

I'm kicking off a new series called Make It - Mail It Monday.

How many cards have we all made over the years that are sitting in a box yet to bring someone joy? I know I have a lot of them!

While not all of my blog posts will link to YouTube and vice versa, this one will be covered on both channels. Here I will share the product links and dimensions for the cards I'm making on my YouTube Channel.  However, today is a bit different.

I rearranged the stamping corner to accomodate strictly Stampin' Up! stuff. In the process, I put my Akron camera mount too far back on the filming/ crafting table and I just could not get things in frame. After three attempts, today is just a show and tell on the video but the dimensions and product links are here, as will be the normal. 

Here's today's card:


You'll find the video HERE

All this month I'll be featuring FLOWERING TULIPS as well as the FLOWERING FIELDS Designer Series Paper (DSP)

RECIPE:
Here are the products you will need. (clicking on the links will take you directly to my store. No more searching!) :


CUTTING DIMENSIONS:
(1) Highland Heather 4.25" x 5.5" cardbase
Basic Black - (1) 5.25" x 4" and (1) 5.25" x 1-5/8" and (1) scrap to cut scallop circle (see video)
Flowering Fields DSP - (1) 5-/18" x 3-7/8"  and (1) 5.25" x 1.5"  (1) 2.25" scrap for circle

That's all there is to this #simplestamping card. Make It - Mail It and remember to share on Social media using the following Hashtags:

#makeitmailit
#simplestamping
#floweringtulips
#floweringfieldsdsp
#floweringfields

Also, check out those hashtags for more inspiration!

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment