Friday, April 8, 2022

LATE TO THE PARTY - Flowering Tulips Tip In

Hey everyone!

I am way later than I wanted to be with today's post. I'm still trying to get scheduling in place. I'll be more effective with that after Bob leaves on Tuesday. 

Bob has decided to semi-retire in October, which means I have six months to make this an active day job with a routine we can work with. Wish me luck! LOL

Today, I'm continuing my YouTube series working with the Flowering Tulips Bundle.


I chose to make a tip in pocket with coordinating tag. I gotta tell you, this project drove me nuts! I put the prototype together in about 10 minutes but every time I tried to film a walk-through I messed everything up - 4 times! LOL

Here's the tip-in pocket with tag:


RECIPE:
       Select 1 12x12 piece and cut 7" x 5" 
       Cut a coordinating piece 4.5" x 2-3/8"
       Cut a piece 2-7/8" x 1-1/4" for belly band on front of pocket
Basic White cardstock, large enough to stamp/ cut 3 tulips

NOTE: I used Wink of Stella on the original tip in but failed to show it on the vide.
Follow the video and you'll have a cute addition to your journal.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly 




No comments:

Post a Comment