Saturday, April 16, 2022

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - All About Page Maps

 Good morning, everyone!

I hope you have family time planned this beautiful Easer Weekend.

I've decided that aside from Pocket Page albums for the girls, I really need the 12x12 albums for myself. I went searching for scrapbook challenges to give me a starting point and found Scrap Our Stash 

Joanne Burtel's April Challenge is a Tic Tac Toe.


My thought was to do the last column... Any Page Map Layout, Die Cut or PUnch and 2+ Photos

I have a series of pictures of Adrian in one of her favorite places - the kitchen... when she was about 3 or 4.  For die cuts, I have the What's Cookin' stamp/ die bundle.  I got stuck on page maps. So I went looking.

My first thought was to go through my library of idea books. Only one had actual page designs but not really much help. Then I thought about the Scrapbook Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. There are over 400 maps on SCS!!!  I've saved them all to a file and printed all but about 100 so far.

Next, I went to google search and the first one that came up was a Scrapbook.com board on Pinterest. Over 700 sketches! And this board by CYNTHIA

I now have more than enough sketches to keep me busy for awhile. My first layout using the Tic Tac Toe will post next Saturday.

In the mean time, here's the VIDEO from this morning.

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment