Friday, April 29, 2022

JUNK JOURNAL FRIDAY - Triple Pocket Fold

 Good morning, everyone!

I have a simple triple-fold pocket today from one 12x12 piece of paper. You can use this technique on a smaller piece - as was the original pattern I had in my stash. I'll give you the dimensions for both of those. 

Here is the finished product:


Here is the diagram:

The measurements for the video example:

A - No Fold

B - Make tick mark at 3-1/2"

C - Make tick mark at 4"

D - Make tick mark at 3"

Follow the steps in the video:

Use the same letters and fold measurements as in diagram one but with a smaller piece of paper.

Cut paper to -10" x 12". This makes the pocket more elongated where as the 12x12 is square

SUPPLIES:

NOTE: Please note that items with RETIRING next to them will not be available after tomorrow (4/3) the other items have their RETIRING date next to them WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Heart and Home designer series paper - (6/30/22)

Bumble Bee cardstock - Retiring

HoneyBee Home Bundle - (6/30/22)

Frayed Ribbon

HoneyBee Gingham Ribbon Retiring 

Matt Black Dots

Stamp n Seal

Tear and Tape

Tombo Liquid Glue

I'll be back tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday.

Creative Blessings

~ Kelly


1 comment:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to give it a try for my next mini-album.
    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete