Monday, April 18, 2022

MAKE IT- MAIL IT - New Hues of Happiness Suite Sneak Peek!

 Good morning, everyone!

I hope everyone had a pleasant Easter weekend. The weather here in the Ozarks was wet and dreary. I did have nice weather for errands on Saturday so I can't complain. 

I can't show you much about the Hues of Happiness Suite coming in the new catalog launching May 3rd!


Florals from Hues of Happiness Suite

I fell in love with this suite for a couple of reasons. The main one was they have roses that actually look like roses - both the classic and old fashioned roses. I was thrilled to see the Happiness Abounds Bundle as well as the papers on the pre-order.

NOTE: This set is not available to order until the catalog goes live on May 3, 2023... that's only a few short days away!

I started with this card I found on Pinterest several years ago as my inspiration:


Here's the card I made using the Hues of Happines DSP and Happiness Abounds Bundle:

You can see the walk-through video of how this card came together on my YOUTUBE channel.

RECIPE:

See Diagram above for corresponding letters:

Card Base - 4.25" x 5.5"

Mossy Medow Mat - 4" x 5.25"

B - 2" x 2-3/4"

C - 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"

D - 2-1/2" x 2-1/8"

E - 2-1/8" x 1-1/4"

PRODUCTS USED:

Melon Mambo cardbase

Melon Mambo Ink

Real Red Ink

Mossy Meadow cardstock

Sponge Dauber

Classic Matte dots

Wink of Stella

















No comments:

Post a Comment