Tuesday, April 26, 2022

APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN - Change is Beautiful

Good morning, everyone!

I didn't realize until I sat down to write this post that I hadn't posted cards from yesterday's video. 


I am dealing with a sinus headache today so I'm making this a quick, photo/ video laden post.

The cards were Z-fold in style. Here are the cards I made yesterday from the kit - As Is:

Outside of Abby's card

Inside 

Outside of Adrian's card

Inside

For today's video, I made a 2-page pocket page layout for each of the girls coordinating with their cards.

Abby's:


Adrian's:


Here are links to the process videos:


I hope to jump back in with WOYWW tomorrow. The headache will determine what I accomplish the rest of the day.

Creative Blessings!

~Kelly











 

No comments:

Post a Comment