Tuesday, June 7, 2022

CARA BRANDON CREATIONS - Jump Ahead June Junk Journal Challenge- Week 1

Good morning, everyone!
Sorry about the incomplete post. I will move that to tomorrow or Thursday. I've not done the pictures yet.

In the mean time, here's what I am working on:


In hopes of finally getting my personal BEE journal done, I jumped in to Cara's June challenge to mass make items for future journals. 

This week was all about Pockets & Tucks but I made a boo boo. Not realizing we were to make 'bases only' and that we'd be adding the embellishments in Week 3, I made 10 COMPLETED bases:


Once I realized my mistake, I made 10 BLANK pockets/ tucks:


Since I do everything in threes. I had to make an odd one. The blue using 'waves of the ocean' dsp will go into either my sea or sailing journals. I want to make a sailing journal for a gentleman on YouTube dealing with Lewy Body Dementia. You can check out their channel HERE.

I've posted a video this morning walking you through both sets of challenge items:


I'll try to be back tomorrow with the Magazine Stamp photos.

Creative Blessings

~ Kelly







 

No comments:

Post a Comment