Wednesday, June 8, 2022

STAMP ORGANIZATION - Part 1 - Magazine Collection

NOTE!  I'm finishing up this project this morning! I worked all day on the breaking down of magazine components yesterday. The stamp/ embossing folders/ dies have been condensed to one photo box. 

I'm now in the process of copying anything from the magazines I want to keep so I can take the magazines to the thrift store this morning.  

Please come back here tomorrow morning for the final pictures!


A few weeks ago, I visited Angela @ Crafting With Jack. She shared in her WOYWW #671 post how she was dealing with the stamp sets she's gotten in magazines. 

So I thought I'd kick off what I'm doing with my stamp  sets with the boxes of magazines I have. I don't need the magazines any longer... share them with someone else. But I do want to keep the stamps. Did you know that the stamp sets you receive in those magazines are designed exclusively for that issue? They are not sold outside of the magazine. 

Here's what I started with:


Here's what I wound up with:

From here, the stamps will be divided by category/ theme and placed in their appropriate shoe boxes. 

How do you store your stamps?


Creative Blessings

~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment