Friday, June 10, 2022

STAMP STORAGE - Part 1 - Updated with Photos!

 NOTE!  This is a repeat of Tuesday's post - but with pictures!

Thank you for your patience.

A few weeks ago, I visited Angela @ Crafting With Jack. She shared in her WOYWW #671 post how she was dealing with the stamp sets she's gotten in magazines. 

So I thought I'd kick off what I'm doing with my stamp  sets with the boxes of magazines I have. I don't need the magazines any longer... share them with someone else. But I do want to keep the stamps. Did you know that the stamp sets you receive in those magazines are designed exclusively for that issue? They are not sold outside of the magazine. 

Here's what I started with:


Here's what I wound up with:

From here, the stamps will be divided by category/ theme and placed in their appropriate shoe boxes. 

How do you store your stamps?


Creative Blessings

~Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. I should do that with my magazines - toss them, but then I like to look at the layouts to get ideas. I do have all my stamps from them put away in my stamp drawers, but I don't think I've labeled them. I need to do that before discarding the magazines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie! I photo-copied things I really needed to keep - there wasn't a lot. There are plenty of layout ideas in my SU catalogs that I do keep as well as on Pinterest. Time to make room! LOL

      Delete