Monday, June 6, 2022

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY - Belated Card Chicks & haul video

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm back in the office for a few hours trying to get back on track. As I type this I've been up since a little before 5 a.m. and a nap is already sounding good. I'm pushing through til at least 10 a.m. If I can complete the blog posts, I'll consider the morning a win then can craft this afternoon.

Between the head cold, Tabby's surgery and Feline Leukemia diagnosis and trying to get the garden planted - finally, I'm just about spent!

Sue was our hostess for May and sent a really fun kit with the pinwheel die from Sizzix as her inspiration;

I was unable to locate the die on-line but did find this SVG file on Etsy - and it's on sale!

While I'm just getting to making the card, I knew from the moment I opened the envelope I wanted to make a spinner card.


If you've not made a spinner card before (or maybe just need to resurrect an old technique) the spinner card is great for lots of things, line this pinwheel, sledding penguins, butterflies, kites... etc.

Here's a tutorial video I used for my refresher:


I showed the card and details in today's video. I also talk about changes on the horizon and a short $Tree haul with kit items coming to my shop soon.





Tomorrow, I'll be back to show you Step 1 in a new challenge I'm playing in this month in hopes of completing one of the BEE Journals.  

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment