Wednesday, January 10, 2024

WOYWW 762

 Happy New Year, friends!

I've missed you all but I've just been really busy. 
I took November off from all things creative except to finish the draft of Book 2 in my series. Then December was all about decluttering the three main rooms of the house to surprise Bob when he came home on the 22nd. He was home for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years in 2023. We will celebrate Christmas after the new year next time around as he will be working for Christmas. I really wanted our big tree with the family ornaments up but I just ran out of steam.

I'm back in the studio, which is my decluttering focus for the next 21 days as well as back to work on blog posts, FB and YouTube (I'll have my first premiere of 2024 this Friday at 11 a.m. EST).


I did do a little crafting in December and lots of things just landed on the filming table. Maybe I'll have the final pieces finished and can show you next week - that is, if you're not tired of Christmas. LOL

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



10 comments:

  1. I never get tired of Christmas, in fact I would like a Christmas room in my house! I clicked on your book and it said “Dangerous site”. Perhaps I will try Amazon Uk 🤣🤣. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book cover on this blog takes you to my author blog. I do have a 'sensitive content warning' on there. It's an age protection thing.
      Here's the link to the book on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Ozarks-Christmas-Planned-Perfection/dp/173280530X

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the link Kelly x Angela

      Delete
  2. You sound like you were very busy during the holidays! How nice to have you hubby for such a long visit through the Holidays! You have a lot of time to prepare for next year's Late Christmas, I'm sure it will all work out. January seems to be the time for decluttering, doesn't it? It's all about starting the New Year on the right foot I guess! Have a great week, Lindart #20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly lovely to see you back today. Sometimes we just have to get on with other stuff and crafting has to wait. Wishing you a very happy WOYWW. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back Kelly but glad you had all the holidays with Bob in 2023. Quick visit after work! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you this week and good luck decluttering. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh no Kelly, not tired of Christmas, especially if I'm not doing it! Lovely to see you, and happy to know that you took time out and came back! I bet the downstairs decluttering was exhausting, hope Bob was impressed and surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope. not tired of Christmas, in fact crafting it is better than going through it!! I do love Christmas imagery. Lovely to see you back and look forward to some projects next time. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely that you had Bob home for such a long time! I hope he appreciated all your tidying and decluttering, I did the same but after Christmas so we had a clean home to start the New Year. Good luck with Book 2, how exciting, and we all love a bit of Christmas crafting, no matter what time of year!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete