Wednesday, January 24, 2024

WOYWW #764

Good morning, crafty friends!

Okay, so it's almost 6 p.m. for my buddies across the pond. I've been doing author work this morning so running a tad behind.  

Here's what I'm tackling today:


As you can see, I've not put some of the things away that were there last week and added to the collection. LOL 

The rub ons and the stencil were from last week. The red pile of rubble in the back is a candle pedestal I need to glue. Silly me tried moving the cart with the hot cocoa bar items and one of the pedestals hit the floor. No worries.

I've also added one of those finger cutting blades to my list of supplies. I see planner peeps using them and they appear quite handy.  The Stampin Up stamps in the back are possibly for a future project so I pulled them out while I could find them.

I hope to have more progress and pretties to show next week.

Before I go, I have a question. Do you tend to buy things you already have because you either can't find them or forget you have them?

If your answer is yes, I invite you to my premiere on my YouTube channel Friday the 26th at 11:30 a.m. EST US. I'll let you figure out all the conversions.  Friday's video is by request from one of my subscribers where I will be talking about how I know what's in my studio. Mind you, that wasn't always the case! LOL.  I will be in the chat while the video runs so if you have questions or comments I'll be there.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly


 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the video Kelly. I became far more organised when I moved out into the shed and rearranged everything as a result. Much different from the things spread across different rooms in the house. My stash has grown but I can usually lay my hands on items very quickly. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of know what I've got and where it is, too.... spread all around me in the living room (I don't get many visitors!!) Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the video. I bought the same stencil once, and I have bought glue because I couldn’t remember if I had any when I was shopping and discovered I did when I put it away. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bad luck with the candle pedestal, so easily done isn't it. Still, nice clean breaks I'm sure will glue together without difficulty. I've got one of those finger blades, and just looking at your box there, I've been loading and holding it upside down! It was good before so I guess it will be excellent now I know how to use it! I'm pretty good at knowing what I've got....I went through everything relatively recently when I discovered same or similar stuff in more than one place...because I was lazy about putting away! we are five hours ahead of EST, so 1130 won't be too bad...it is date night though, so I might have to tune in later, twill be of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I generally, somehow, remember if I already have something or not. I also keep a list of Distress Inks that I have on my phone. It helps to do a thorough tidying once in awhile! I know I have found things that I bought and totally forgotten about! I may take a look at your video for some more tips! You have a nice busy desk, the finger cutters are intriguing, you'll have to let us know if they are worth buying! Have a great week, Lindart #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly missed this one but just stopped by before bed. Look forward to seeing what you're up to tomorrow. Hugs Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete