Monday, August 27, 2018

COLOR CHALLENGE - August - Really!

Thank you all for your patience. To top everything off, we found out on Wednesday for sure that Bob was leaving Thursday. I'm glad I took the time off to spend with him.

So here's this month's color challenge:


I fell in love with these colors! So rich.

Here's the SU colors I selected:


Remember, you do NOT have to use Stampin' UP! products. You can use anything. These are just my go-to products. As you'll see in the embellishments, I keep forgetting I don't have to use current product on this blog.That's just where my mind always goes.


I started with the Basic Black A2 base. Used my Martha Steward lace border punch for the accent strip.  The flowers are from PRESSED FLOWERS and the sentiment VERY VINTAGE

I used the Darling Label Punch (available only through the box set in the link) to punch out the floral mats from Whisper White. I punched one from Smokey Slate, cut it in half then mounted under the sentiment mat so that I had a border top and bottom.

For the base mats under the florals I cut punched three, one from each Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron and Merry Merlot. Then I cut each one in half and off-set under the coordinating flower color. I used retired SU Share What You Love Artisan Pearls for the flower centers and the top right corner for balance.

Okay.. now the fun stuff!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D

KEYWORD: KCC18APR


No comments:

Post a Comment