Wednesday, August 15, 2018

WOYWW #480


Good morning, neighbors!

This is what I'm starting my day with. Stuff around the edges needing put away. The white binder is going to become my current SU designer series paper catalog, the brown binder is the beginnings of an October Daily project  using the new Bubble & Toil DSP Stampin' UP! is releasing in a couple of weeks as part of their Holiday catalog. I'll be doing process videos on that so please make sure to subscribe to my KellysCreativeStamping channel on YouTube so you don't miss those.  I'll be doing one for December Daily as well.

Those of you in the UK will recognize the latest issue of cardmaking magazine. All about the bee this time around. Beneath that a 50 ct. package of thermal page laminates. I saw a thing on YouTube for using these to create your own die storage pockets. The system I have, while it works, is bulky and time consuming. I'm a 'flipper' and my current system is a 'flipper' system of sorts. I'll be doing a short video comparison on that as well.

If you've done videos but have trouble uploading them due to size, I recommend ClipChamp. A fabulous on-line tool that will reduce the size of your video without interfering with the integrity. Since being introduced to this program, I'm finally able to upload videos. Yay!!

I've not touched revisions since getting home Saturday night. That's on my desk for today and tomorrow. If you want to see pictures from my research trip last week, they're on my author blog HERE.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. great post, your desk looks busy! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk, does look busy! Nice to see you at WOYWW! I will go check out your author blog. :) #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have lots to keep you occupied on your desk Kelly.
    Hope you manage to find lime for your revision, i'd much rather be crafting myself hee hee!
    Thanks for sharing WOYWW & the tip about the video's I will let my OH know. Creative wishes Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't bother putting stuff away Kelly if their is still room to push stuff to the side Lol! I usually put things away and then find I need them anyway! Have a great woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,I too saw the video on making your own pockets, and thought it was a great idea, particularly as you can customise to the size you need. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the thermal laminate storage system works well for your dies, sounds like a great (and cheap) idea! The Clipchamp tip is a good one, thank you, I'll pass that on to my hubby.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks as if you're going to be busy (and have been by the look of things around the edges). I think I need to call in WHS tomorrow to have a look for the mag. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m late commenting. Hope you have a good week. Hazel, WOYWW #17 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nice and busy desk. Love it! Happy belated WOYWW Dorlene #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have quite a few projects planed Kelly. Thanks for the tip about uploading videos. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK Mrs organised, like the binder ideas for current stuff, must help you keep up with all the releases and products, my word I think you’re amazing to keep on top of it all. I’m about to start composing workshops for Christmas and ‘the season’... can’t say I’m thrilled to be thinking about in August, but the demand is there, for sure!

    ReplyDelete