Monday, May 20, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - #MMMJJC Mini #1

Good morning!

I haven't actually started on the journal yet. I'm hoping for some play time this week. I've been busy getting the studio re-organized and prepping for the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Catalog launch... just two weeks away!

Then there's the arrival of the grandgirls on June 1. So yeah, it's been a little crazy here. I have kept up with the mini challenges. We've done two so far. I'm going to show you #1 this week, #2 next week then the final challenge will run the first day the girls are here. That way I can schedule these posts and keep rolling here.

For each of the mini challenges so far, Julie has drawn five items from our list. Here's the selected items for the first mini challenge:

Guest Check
1/2" strip of paper
Square
Junk Mail image
Word
Yarn


I like being given parameters to work with. Though, you'll see by the picture I added a couple of things. Just thought a couple of elements were missing from my composition. Please leave a comment below telling me what I added that was not on the list.

Creative Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment