Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TEAPOT TUESDAY - 50th Anniversary

Today's teapotter card is off to a couple in New Hampshire celebrating 50 Fabulous years together.

My brain nor my hands want to work in tandem today so I went to Pinterest and found THIS card by Sandy Hancock at Udderly Awesome. Sandy cased hers from Cheryl W. So this version is getting a lot of miles amongst the Pinterest community.


Sandy and I both used Bloomin' Love and Number of years. I used Gold foil rather than the glitter cardstock. I chose the Country Floral 3D embossing folder for my mat. Anniversary is stamped with VersaMark then embossed with Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder. I cut the banner twice, one from white cardstock and the other from the gold foil then just off-set them. I added a touch of color to the background using a dauber and Teresa Collins Gold Pigment. The foil strip is glued directly to the mat but then I popped up everything else with dimensionals.

The mat is then popped up from the Shimmer White card base with dimensionals.

Other than the WOYWW post tomorrow, I doubt there will be another post until next week. I HAVE to finish getting the office done so I need to step away from the crafting for a couple of days and just dive in. I can do a lot of things.. but just not all at once LOL

Creative Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment