Wednesday, May 29, 2019

WOYWW #521

First off, I apologize for signing Stacy's # to my visits last week. I posted my link, hit refresh and I was #35.  Imagine my surprise after signing several posts yesterday when I realized I'd been bumped to #33 and Stacy was #35 LOL. Maybe I'll just skip adding a number. Y'all know where to find me. LOL

Well last week was a whirlwind of festivities here at WOYWW as we celebrated a blog hop that has gone on continuously for 10 years! The girls across the pond will gather on Saturday for a Crop & Chat.. though I think there will be more chatting (and eating) than cropping. Just as it should be.

My desk is a flurry of activity this morning as I put the May Mystery Mayhem Journal together. The journal needs to be done by the 31st and I go after the girls on the 31st. LOL Not only finish the journal but get the flip - through video recorded as well as the final installment of the Everything Is Rosy Suite Sweet Journal project for SU.


Just to the far left, you'll see the corner of a stamp set I discovered while reorganizing last week. It's a retired set from Stampin' Up! called Expressive Flexible Phrases - a 56 word stamp set. the words are about 1/4" wide and 1" long.

Everything else is part of the current journal challenge. Hadn't opened the laptop yet as we had light storms roll through early this morning. Skies are clear now, sun is shining and I have work to do.

ATCs are ready for the mail. Posting them on Friday so if you've not sent me your address, please do so to KellyH (at) artlover (dot) com.

Not sure how many desks I'll get to this week as prepping for the girls is a whirlwind of activity. They arrive on Sunday.

That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I like the sound of May Mystery Mayhem!! Magnifique!! Hope you've had fun getting it all together. I'm looking forward to the Crop very much, it's always fun meeting up!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, sounds like a fun time will be had! Great name, nothing like a bit of mayhem! And yes, there will definitely be more chatting & eating cake than crafting. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you will be busy! I have emailed you as suggested! Happy WOYWW! Love & God Bless, Caro x (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk is even busier than mine. You and I have about the same weather. We've both been hit pretty hard this spring, and I hope you avoided the tornadoes and flash floods that came through Monday. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy fun desk! I think a lot of the numbers shifted last week with people forgetting the * if they were swapping atcs and Julia removed duplicate links for us... the Mayhem journal sounds great fun! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, I think it was my fault your number got bumped. I forgot the * and then put the wrong link. Oops - won't do it again! May Mystery Mayhem sounds like great fun! Have a lovely week, Heather x #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, I shouldn't worry about the number as you're not the only one it's happened to. May Mystery Mayhem! sounds brilliant. Have a lovely crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  8. May Mystery Mayhem sounds like a blast Kelly. Hope you manage to get all your preparations done in time. Have fun! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Kelly, ha I really don't look at the numbers when people leave me comments I look for the names. :) It's not a big deal I think most people do the same. Have a good time this weekend. Oh I love the layers of texture going on in that pile too. ~Stacy #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly, I hope you have got my email. Just in case it hasnt come through you could try emailing me on Carostaton (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kelly, your PIF will be in the mail on Monday. Hope you like flowers :)
    sandra de
    (no woyww number)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly, Desk looks pretty good with all the activity you have going. I know you will be happy to have those girls with you again.

    ReplyDelete