Friday, July 3, 2020

FREEBIE FRIDAY - June Just 15 Junk Journal Flip-Through

Happy Friday, everyone!

This morning has seemed more like Friday the 13th. I'm not normally superstitious about that day but man... this day started out rough.

Sinus headache - check
AC in house not working - check
Wrong video uploaded to YouTube - check

The cherry on the top of that three-layer cake is that I still can not find the spiral notebook I took to Springfield lasst week. I have everything - including the planner I was using with the notebook - but not the notebook. Thankfully, nothing in there I can't recreate with a bit of peace and quiet. Man, I miss my coffee shop!

Okay, on to today's video. I was a couple days behind on finishing this journal but am okay with that. For the most part, I got to include everything I needed. 
Here's the video:


I've already started the July Junk Journal Challenge by setting up for videos for each of the eleven elements required. My kit video will go up on Monday

You can jump in on this one. This month is all about using things you would normall 'discard'. Check out Julie's details video HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment