Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WOYWW #580

Good morning, everyone!

Here's my desk as left yesterday.


From left to right, you can just see the base of my fan. No air circulation in that corner. I have AC in the office but just doesn't circulate to that corner... maybe if there wasn't so much stuff in front of me. LOL Like working in a bunker during the summer

Below that, my paper trimmers and punch boards. They are resting in a file folder holder like this one:

Next are items left from my cardmaking project. That card will be on the blog Sunday if you want to come back for a peek. I'm featuring one of the new sunflower stamp sets from Stampin' Up!. next are my new catalogs - both the All Occasion and the new mini. I got my first order from the mini in yesterday so I'll mark them in the catalog before clearing this stuff away. Then there's my stamp shammy. I didn't care for it at first but it's growing on me. So much easier to get out to use than my old stamp scrubber with the broken hinge, and blocks to be put away.

To the far right is my One Book July planner. along with the stamps and inks. I need to make some notations in the planner today or tomorrow. We'll see what I accomplish once this sinus headache goes away.

Dealing with a bit of a Zquil hangover (took it way too late last night - before I realized the time. Oops!) and a sinus headache right in the eyes. We'll see how productive I can be today.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


8 comments:

  1. Good morning Kelly! I am just posting my link. I had a horrible night trying to sleep last night. I first wanted to let you know that your link no Julia's site isn't working. It just sends you back to Julia so do check it so that everyone can pop on by. My craft room gets pretty hot too and I have AC but use a fan to share the air! I use something really similar to store all of my WeRMemoryKeepers punchboards. Of course they designed it so I waited for a big sale and I love storing them that way. I hope your headache goes away.
    Have a blessed day.
    Belinda #26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for letting me know, Belinda. I've fixed the link. headache did go away and I was more productive in the afternoon. Creative Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly - just found your site by googling - your link on woyww just goes back to Julia! That's a good storgae idea!
    Stay safe and keep well! Happy woyww! Susan #15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to goodle, Susan. I've posted a correct link. Creative Blessings!

      Delete
  3. I found you through an old link Kelly as you link back to Julia's site this week. I like your storage for trimmers ets. Useful for keeping everything tidy and out od the way. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, hope the sinus headache cleared quickly, they are horribly unpleasant.Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, you were a bit difficult to find earlier but I'm here now. I am a bit late getting round this week but better late than never as they say! Have a lovely crafty weekend and a happy belated WOYWW, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the file folder holder thingy, Kelly! I've got a wire thing that's somewhat similar, which is supposed to be for storing baking sheets etc in the kitchen, but I use it for my various flat tools like scoring boards, stamping platform, envelope punch board etc. Sorry to hear you were suffering with a sinus headache and hope that cleared up OK.

    Sorry for the late visit - time has completely run away with me again this week, and I've allowed my latest cross stitch project to become a total addiction at the expense of everything else!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #8

    ReplyDelete