Thursday, July 16, 2020

THURSDAY THREADS - two babies on the way!

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I had a chat with a young lady last week. I've talked about Kassie before. She is my mini-me...  has been from, the first moment she entered my daycare at 5 weeks old. She is almost 22 now! Where does the time go?

My 'baby' is expecting twins in December! That means I have until mid-September to crochet two non-gender specific afghans. Once the reveal in August happens, I can begin to plan specific colors for the crib quilts.


I tried to choose a pattern I could work up quick. I'm not sure which I'm going to use yet. Tonight, I'll do a base work up of each one and see which of the two runs through my fingers the quickest.

I also chose Dew Drops Baby Bee yarn in Lots of Dots  for the first afghan.  Here's a close-up of the yarn:

I should have a good start on the first afghan by next week. 

New video tomorrow for Friday Freebie.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Pretty yarn. I can't wait to see the finished projects. I have a project in the works but I abandoned it until cool weather. Gah!

    ReplyDelete