Monday, July 13, 2020

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Craft With Me #JJJJC20

Happy Monday, everyone!
Bob left on Friday and I've had trouble picking up and getting moving. If determination is anything, I will knock a lot out this week. 

I'm also taking part in One Book July- where we focus on using just 1 planner.... back to basics. For mine, I've set up a Slim Classic Happy Planner as my new editorial calendar for the 3rd quarter. I've mapped out all of the blog posts for the next three months. Now to implement.

For Mixed Media Monday, I've made the first of eleven elements for Julie's July Just Junk Journal Challenge. We were to make an envelope and an insert from calendar pages. As you'll hear in the video, I struggled with this one at first. Then one of our team mates, Marcy Davis, gave me an idea. I link her channel in the video description box.


Short post today if I'm to get into a groove.  I hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to play with junk!

Creative Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment