Monday, May 15, 2023

MEMORY DEX MONDAY - Part 1

 Good afternoon, friends.

Had a rough start to my morning and my head still hurts. I did want to come in and introduce this new series I'll be doing on my YouTube channel the second and fourth Monday each month until the series is concluded.

Rolodex came into play in 1958. These were like the secretary's assistant. They contained all the contact information a secretary would need with a flip of a finger. 

In 2015, Heidi Swapp took rolodex up several notches, turning them in to a small way to create art and be a form of memory keeping. 

MemoryDex resurged a couple of years ago. I think this was due to people having more time on their hands and dug back into their crafting supplies. 

They seem to be making the rounds again. I've seen newer videos on YouTube and swaps being put together. I've also hear a lot of people say they have no clue what MemoryDex are or how to create them so I decided to put together this series.  I did an intro to the series HERE as part of the haul video. 

In today's video we go more in depth with the things you can use to make the basic Memory Dex, including what you may have in your own stash.  I hope you'll come play!


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment