Monday, May 1, 2023

MAY COLOR CHALLENGE - #KCDMayJJ23

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Blessed Beltane, Happy May Day.... whatever you celebrate, I hope your day is awesome!

I didn't get any cards made over the weekend. Between planning out the Merry Merry Month of May (remember that little tune?), getting new words written on the book and spending a very large amount of money at the Spectrum Art Creations sale both Thursday (napkin sale) and the usual Saturday Live, I had a busy weekend. LOL  Be patient. some are coming, I promise.

With today being the 1st of a new month, I released the Color Challenge on my YouTube channel this morning so that's what I'll leave you with for now.  I should be back here tomorrow with a card. :: crossing fingers :::


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment