Monday, September 4, 2023

MAKE IT - MAIL IT MONDAY!

 Good morning, crafty friends! 

I feel like I'm finally making progress around here. From the entire multi-stack of paper pumpkin boxes I'm gradually getting through them.

Okay, so I just started yesterday with today's post... but hey, it's a start!

This kit was from December 2021 called LOTS OF PUN:

Here's a picture of the kit:


This kit is available on Ebay as of this posting.

I made all nine cards as instructed in the directions except for two. I switched them up a tiny bit to fit my needs. That's one of the great things about Paper Pumpkin. Their direction sheet is just a guide. Make them as they were designed or mix things up. You can always find alternative ways to use a kit by searching the kit name on YouTube.

Keep in mind, I'm not a PUN kind of person but these cards are really cute: 




Here's the video for today:





Since we're working with new colors for the 3KCDSEPTJJ23 Color challenge, I'm hoping to dig into some of the kits to use items for both the #tagtuesday posts as well as journal elements. I hope you'll come back to see what I create. I'm always open your suggestions, so please leave a comment. 

Which of these 3 cards were your favorite?

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly








No comments:

Post a Comment