Monday, March 11, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - #FFJJC completed

Okay.. so the journal itself is not 'done' but I have completed all of the challenges - and On Time! I'm hoping to start a new trend.

I had planned to upload this over the weekend but my sister and I were just having too much fun setting things up for the March challenge... the Spring Stashbuster Challenge  #SSBC  I only got on the laptop once in five days!

Aside from little tasks around the house on this glorious day, putting this slide show together on Kizoa has taken me several hours.

First, I learned how to add text to the images! That helps a long way in showing you what each slide is about.

Then, after a call into their help line and clearing my cache, I was able to finally get all 30+ photos set to a movie slide. This is the result. I hope you enjoy my journal. I love how it turned out. Now that the challenge is over, I'm still finding other things in my studio to include. The final product will be a work in progress.

FYI - I'd recorded an actual video for YouTube but my clipchamp editing program isn't recognizing the MOV.file  I have a call into Alex at clipchamp to see if I can get that fixed. Otherwise, this is the only visual of the completed album. I suggest clicking on the full screen icon in the bottom right corner of the video to open to a larger view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment