Friday, August 25, 2023

#KCDAUGJJ23 - Inspired by Tracy Easson - Week 3

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Yep, I'm late again. 

I fought a good portion of yesterday trying to get the video for this week to upload. The video stuck in processing for several hours. I tried multiple things to make the video process but nothing worked. I finally gave up and dove into projects I have deadlines for - without giving yesterday's post another thought!

I'm trying the video again this morning in Firefox. If it works, I'll come back and add the link at the bottom of the post, as usual.

In the mean time, here's this week's project:


I used THIS stamp set from her Soul Whisper's collection . This is one of my favorites!

I made a postcard from a food box, covered with the Winter collection from Maja Designs that I'd purchased from Spectrum Art Creations over a year ago. Three of the colors for this month's challenge were in the background paper. The girl is cut from one of the 6x6 sheets and brought up on dimensionals - with the wings in the background.

I did this in full on the video:


Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment