Wednesday, August 30, 2023

WOYWW #743

 Good morning, crafty friends!

NOTE: Before I go any further, I want to remind you to check back here tomorrow for a visit with our very own, Tracy Easson!  Tracy takes us inside (and outside) her workspace where she creates her beautiful artwork. She also shares a tip on starting your own crafting business.  

Getting this post up and staying out of Bob's way as he prepares to leave this morning. I think this is his last 2-week trip. Beginning October 1, he'll be back on the 3 weeks on/ 3 weeks off and back up in Chicago. 

He's going to miss this shorter drive.

I've been busy working on challenges for the Spectrum Art Creations Friends FB group. Tomorrow is the last day to turn in the August challenges. So far this month I've done:

* 3 #SACsAug23 challenges (using products I've purchased from them at any point to make something)

* 8 items made from Mintay products including 4 cards posted HERE

I still need to make at least 2 Christmas cards before end of day tomorrow.

Please keep my SACs family and others in your prayers as they are in the direct hit from the hurricane.

Okay... what you came to see:


This is the remnants of all of those projects. I'll need to clear the way this morning to work on G45 Christmas cards.

Weather has cooled and tomatoes are beginning to produce. I've been dehydrating bell peppers. Tomorrow I'll start on tomato sauce.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



6 comments:

  1. Oh Graphic 45 Christmas cards sounds great. Hoping you share some on here for us to drool over! I love Graphic 45 but don't have much as Heartfelt Creations was so generous to me and I have loads of that.
    Glenda #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed all the August challenges I was going to enter. Roll on September! Happy WOYWW. Angela #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🎄 Christmas will be here before we know it Kelly ❤️ looking forward to seeing your cards ... love graphic 45 💟❤️😍 Happppy 🍅 sauce making tomorrow 💟 Sending much love and hugs Tracy #13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love G45, but I found it is SO expensive. I hope you share a few cards you make using their products. I absolutely adore the awesome cards you made. My favorite was the bird with the flowers, but they were all well done.

    Sounds like you are so multi talented. Cards, dies, and now peppers and tomatoes. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    BTW, you said you always forgot about Second on the 2nd, so here's a reminder that our September event is Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like G45 products. I have quite a bit socked away and need to dig out the instructions for some projects using what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly thanks for visiting me. We've been away so didn't get round everyone last week but saw your message. The Lincoln House is not a term or a name it's where we live in Lincoln , Lincolnshire UK which was and still is very rural and there is a lot of land so when they built houses in the past they gave them very large gardens which was what I was trying to explain to you. Most parts of the UK have quite small gardens generally. I hope everyone avoided the hurricane. Happy creative week. Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete