Monday, August 28, 2023

MAKE IT- MAIL IT Monday!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Okay, today was supposed to be a Memory Dex card. I'll be doubling up on the next go round. Between Bob being home, celebrating our anniversary then a bad hotel experience for me over the weekend, just wasn't in the 'cards'.

However, I did have four cards made up for the Mintay Challenge with Spectrum Art Creations so that's the video and pictures for today.

I had to use Mintay papers/ products purchased in July/ August. Earlier this month I purchased two 12x12 sheets from the Bird Song collection and two 12x12 sheets from the Secret Place collection. I kind of mixed and matched everything around.

I've already done 4 projects I'll show you on Friday. For now, here are the four cards I made. I needed some general Thinking of You kind of cards:





Each card began with a Soft Succulent card base and one of the journaling cards from the collection. I used a stamp from one of my Paper Pumpkin kits, added velvet ribbon and pearls from Stampin' Up!

If you want to see the walk through, here's the video:


I'll be back tomorrow with tags from left-overs.

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment