Wednesday, August 16, 2023

WOYWW #741

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I'm rushing to get this post up. Bob is on his way home... about 30 minutes out. Which means, I may not be as lucky as last week in getting to everyone. I'll do my best and may be late. 

Here's my desk as I left it last night:


I'm working on the new color challenge this week, featuring our own Tracy Easson stamp set. To the left you'll see a sheet of cut aparts from a G45 8x8 pad called Ocean Blue. I've used part of it on the right diagonal of the 6x9 art journal page. The top left diagonal is a water print from Hobby Lobby with a dylusions bubble stencil & Stamperia  Cream paste. You can just see the colors for this month's challenge. I'll be adding color to the sea shells with a Magicals alcohol application. 

If you want to see in the Week 1 challenge with Tracy's stamp set, you'll find the blog post HERE

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time you have with Bob, Kelly. Some great work using Tracy's stamps on your previous post. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks very interesting! I love that pretty paper and it will look great on your finished project!
    Glenda #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I'm late today as we've been to the fish farm this morning. Hope you have a nice time while Bob is back. I'm going to pop back later to look at the week one challenge. Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine Bob is back and settled by now. Love that paper you have on your desk. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's gorgeous, so wish it were bigger. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of G45, but I could never afford the pages I really wanted. This is absolutely stunning. I went back and checked out Tracy's new stamps. Imaginative!!

    Enjoy your time with Bob, dear. Happy WOYWW from # 6.

    ReplyDelete