Monday, November 2, 2020

CHALLENGE MONDAY - November Favorite Things Junk Journal Challenge

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I am soooo excited for this month's challenge. I'll share the details and the video in a moment, but in a nutshell...


I'll let you know on Friday what my 15 Favorite Things are. As this video was just released yesterday, I've not had a chance to even think. 
But here are Julie's 15 things we are to make using our 15 things:

Elements we will be making

1. Book page embellishments

1. 6 Book page embellishments

2. Six paper clips

3. Tassel and three charms

4. Use one whole napkin to make things

5. Three large tags

6. Three double tucks

7. Three pockets

8. Three flip-flops

9. Three doilies

10. Fabric flip and tabs

11. Frankenpage

12. Stack a sticker sheet

13. stacking note, bellyband, pocket, and border tuck

14. Use a postage stamp, playing cards, guest check, game piece                            

           to make an embellishment Each

15. Make three items using junk

Here's Julie's Details Video 

As a bonus, here is  my video this morning. The beginning of my video shows that Junk Journals are seldom finished:


Tomorrow is 10-Minute Tuesday. I'll pull a sketch and we will make a fall card. I hope you'll come back!

Creative Blessings

~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment