Wednesday, November 4, 2020

WOYWW #595

 Last week, Margaret showed us a picture of a sign she had taken several years ago. The name on the sign reminded me of the name of a lake in Massachusetts. I heard the name on an episode of My Lottery Dream Home where I couple had won a $1 dollars and were looking for their 'dream home'. The prononuiation of the name took host David Bromstad the entire episode to finally get right.  Thanks for the memory, Margaret. 

Here's the name.:  lake chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Bob will be home late this afternoon. I have tons to do. 

I will try to get to as many desks as possible. One of things I've discovered I can do in the mornings while videos are uploading.

Here are my desks for this week:


Filming desk. Must be cleared to film videos this afternoon


Work Table. Remnants of the baby albums still there as well as leftovers from cutting Etsy packaging bag headers/ stickers/ address labels.
The box in the back center is a personal journaling project I'm back to working on.


That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly

15 comments:

  1. That name made me laugh, it looks just as made up as the one in Wales!! Hope you have a great time with Bob back, you both take care.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the lake has a nickname? Isn't it funny how our workdesks have no link with the country we're from? You wouldn't be able to tell the nationality of any of us from the desks, just one big happy family.
    Take care, with hugs from Sue #26. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, even though it's phonetically put out, I STILL can't pronounce it! LOLOL Too funny! Love the Ozarks. Had the pleasure of visiting it's gorgeousness when my mother lived up in Sedalia and she took me up! So beautiful! Have a blessed rest of your week! :) Felicia #28

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled over that place name! made me laugh too. hope you got your filming done. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kelly. That's a very long name for a lake Lol! Guessing Bob should be home by now as I'm really late today. Enjoy the rest of the week both if you. Take care and have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you dropped something on the keyboard when you typed that name...LOL. That’s a doozie! Enjoy your week. Dorlene #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's some name!
    Love to nose at your desks!
    Keep safe and stay well...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time with Bob while he's home Kelly. Hope you managed to get everything done before he arrived. Cool lake name, very similar to Llanfair PG as it gets abbreviated to. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, lovely to see so much going on on your desk! Quite sure it won't be long till mines back like that again. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nearly spat my coffee out! please tell me that the Lake has a nickname that is actually sayable! I know the Welsh village that Margaret posted about is just call Llanfaer by most, but it’s made a wonderful tourist industry from its name! Amazing you Kelly, with remnants of the albums on the table - you’ve ploughed on and finished them then, wonderful. Hope that Bob is home safe and sound by now, enjoy the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not surprised that there was a little difficulty in pronouncing that name... there's a whole bunch of g's in there!
    looks like your desk has been a hive of industry!
    Take care and stay safe!
    Chrissie #12

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness, that's a heck of a handle for a lake!! I wouldn't even attempt to pronounce it, any more than I would with the place in Wales! Your desk looks nice and busy.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kelly, that lake name is too hard to try and say, I did pop off and check the lake out, I am always getting distracted! A very late visit this week Angela #20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That is an incredible name! Sorry for the extremely late visit. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I'm a terrible speller, so Its very lucky that I don't live in Wales! Spell many a happy holiday there though! Busy Desk! Yes, I'm very late too, time just disappears if you don't keep tags on it! Stay safe, Happy WOYWW?
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete