Saturday, November 7, 2020

SHOUT OUT SATURDAY - Mini Challenge in the Challenge #1

 Good morning, crafty friends!

We have another beautiful day in the Ozarks. Bob and a friend of ours is helping to get the new cover on the greenhouse, I've been doing some laundry. 

Okay, I've been up since 4:30 LOL 

I've finished the mini challenge, glued trim into the baby albums, put some stuff away, folded laundry, got loads of laundry in various stages and dry-canned twelve jars of baking soda. To say I'm ready for a nap at 10:15 a,m. is an understatement. Just not going to happen.

Last night when I filmed this video I had started on the 6 required elements for the Mini Challenge in the Challenge #1. Those are what I finished this morning and will be showing you those on Monday as well as making the tassel.

Here's the video:


I'll see you back here tomorrow for Stampin' Up! Sunday when we will be making Christmas cards.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I'm giving gratitude to Mr Benjamin Lee for all of his help in securing our loan for our new home here in Fruitland. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience as well as treating us as people rather than just home loan customers. You stand above the rest, I want to recommend anyone here looking for loan or investors to contact Mr Benjamin Lee and his staff because they are good people with gentle heart,Mr Benjamin Lee Email Contact : 247officedept@gmail.com



    Regards,
    John Burley! Our hats off to you!!"

    ReplyDelete