Sunday, November 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sunday

 Good morning, everyone!

Did you turn your clocks back last night?

I never do. I just know that is a task I take care of as I move through my day. I've changed the microwave and the one in the dining room. Only 3 left to do! 

With the fall-back last night, I was up at 4 a.m. but that's okay. I have the video for today up on time and I've scheduled several blog posts on my cauldron blog for the entire month!

Since it's time to start thinking about fall, here is the card I made for this week:


You'll find all the details as well as product links on the video:


Here are the promised measurements:

Early Espresso card base - 5." X 4.25"
Acorn patterned DSP - 5.25" x 3.5"
Striped DSP - 5.25" x 1.5"
Very Vanilla - 3.75" x .5"

I will be back tomorrow with our November Monthly Challenge from DearJulieJulie 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment