Tuesday, November 10, 2020

TEN MINUTE TUESDAY - Life Is Beautiful!

 Good morning, crafters!

Quick post before I dive back in to working on my  novel. I'm at a hotel but need to check out in about 3 hours. Before I do, though, I want to get more words written as I won't have another chance until Thursday.

For this week's card, I'm using Life Is Beautiful. I finally decided I needed a bare tree stamp, This makes a perfect fall card as most of the leaves are gone from the trees here. I've listed the dimensions below the video.


SKETCH – SC283

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1717726?&si=sc283

 

Dimensions:

Card base – 4.25” x 5.5”

Spotted mat – 4” x 5.25”

Patterned mat – 3.5” x 3.5”

Sentiment mat – 5.5” x 2”

Image mat – 2.5” 3.75”

Creative Blessings!

~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment