Thursday, November 5, 2020

DESIGN TEAM THURSDAY - Pink Christmas Card

 Good morning, Crafty friends!

Okay, I know it's almost 7 p.m. here in the Ozarks. I got up this morning, recorded the video then set it to upload but we had to take Bob's truck in to get some work done. Shopping trip ensued since we had to make the drive in to town (50 miles away) and I've been home about an hour. 

So goes my life most days once Bob gets home. But that's okay, I'd rather have him home.

Here's the card I made for today. Apolozing for the shiny light on the left but best I had tonight.


I used Petal Pink cardstock and one of the large tag images from dearjuliejuie's Pink Christmas kit. Link is in the description box of the video.




Tomorrow, we need to prep the greenhouse for new plastic. But I should have a video up much earlier. I'll be showing off the 15 items I've chosen for my November Favorite Things Junk Journal Challenge. There's still plenty of time to play.  You'll find the details from Julie HERE

Until then...

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Kelly. I am seeing so many of the "slim line" cards lately. I'm trying it out myself and hope they come out well. Love your vintage image. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie. I am seeing them, too and thought this image would be perfect. Hugs!

      Delete