Friday, November 20, 2020

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Junk Journal Organization

Good morning, crafty friends!

Thank you for your patience while I spent time with Kassie and Matt. I've enjoyed getting to know the man she has chosen to have her children with, as well as his three from a previous marriage. As you read/ watch this today I am on my way back home. I'm stopping tonight to totally unwind and hopefully work on my writing. I stayed an extra day at Kassie's but I still want to be home by Sunday so that Bob and I can celebrate Thanksgiving before he heads back out on the boat Tuesday.

Today's video is all about how I have decided to organize the supplies for each current junk journal project. I'm using the ScrapRack tote that I bought over 15 years ago when I first met Tiffany Spalding and fell in love with The ScrapRack system.

Bob filmed the flip-through for me so that we could get the camera up high enough for you to see everything. I hope you enjoy and are inspired.



 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment