Tuesday, March 23, 2021

CARD CHICKS - March

Good morning, crafty friends!

It's just past the 21st of the month, that means CARD CHICKS!!!!  

I love seeing what the girls put in their card kits. I'm up for April and have no clue what I'm sending next week. LOL But I know where to look. Wish me luck!

Roxie aka morgainegeiser sent a fabulous kit with bunnies. One of the images - Thoughtful Bunny - reminds Bob and I so much of a photo of Adrian on our fridge from when she was about 4 years old. I turned the two images Roxie sent into Easter cards for the girls.

The images are from Inky Antics - Carrot Bunny Clear Stamp Set includes both images & sentiments.


Bunny Hugs for Abby


Thoughtful Bunny for Adrian

I should be back tomorrow for What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday. Until then...

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with the bunny cards. Must get some made too. Happy weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete