Tuesday, March 16, 2021

COLOR CHALLENGE - Butterflies are Free

 Good morning, crafty friends!

We are back for the weekly color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Anyone and Everyone can play along! 

Here's the color combo for this week:


Night of Navy, Purple Posey, Coastal Cabana

For Dessert, we could add Designer Series Paper, so I pulled out my DSP binder in search of a Stampin' Up! DSP collection that featured at least a majority of these colors.

I found Botanical Butterfly from the 2019 Sale A Bration line and came up with this card:


While I'm not really a black & white person when it comes to paper, I really loved the black polka dot and thought the simplicity paired well with the busy back ground. I layered the sentiment mat on the dot paper then onto a strip of Purple Posey. To bring in a bit more of the Coastal Cabana I fussy cut out a couple of the butterflies. The DSP is layered on a Night of Navy cardbase. The sentiment is from Ornate Thanks

I'll be back tomorrow for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday then the rest of the week gets crazy. Of course, Bob is home, so my plans change from moment to moment. 

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly




1 comment:

  1. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633066838882-7

    ReplyDelete