Tuesday, March 2, 2021

COLOR CHALLENGE

 Good afternoon, everyone!


I am way behind on a lot of things. With Bob being home tmost of the month of February, I've spent the past week trying to catch up.  I wanted to do the February Find It Finish It Junk Journal Challenge and try to find the office as well as get blog posts up. Most of Sunday was spent working on my author blog... which I'll explain in a bit.

I finished the February challenge on time but had an issue with the spine. I'm in the process of uploading that video now.

In the mean time, I went over to Splitcoast Stampers with the intention of doing a Teapot Tuesday when I spotted a Color Challenge, which also runs on Tuesdays. I've never played before so thought I'd give it a go.

We were to use Just Jade, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Melon Mambo as well as any neutrals and were allowed to substitute a close match if there was a color we didn't have.

Just Jade is one of the new In-Colors in the current catalog. The other three are standard colors.


Here is the card I made:


I used a Daffodil Delight base as well as a narrow strip behind the sentiment. The sentiment is from Happy Birthday to You and the image is Ornate Style.

Blog posts will be hit and miss or at least fewer for the next several weeks.
I have gone back to writing every day so that I can publish two books this year. Book 2 in my series is LOONNNGGG overdue and Book 3 should have come out last fall. While I love crafting, writing is my important job. With Bob wanting to retire in two years I really need to get my behind in gear and start building a readership.

I'll be back tomorrow for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday. 

Creative Blessings
~Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment