Tuesday, July 12, 2022

CARD CHICKS - June

Good morning, everyone!

As you may have read, June was just NUTS for me and I've just now gotten to the June Card Chicks envelope.

June's kit was sent by my friend Vikki Jo. She sent a fabulous fun kit.


I especially loved this kit because I don't own any house mouse stamps and Vikki Jo gave us two fun images.

The paper is Stampin' Up! Simply Marbelous, as are the 2 paper lattice. The ribbon is SU embroidered ribbon from 2020, the bling is SU Champagne Rhinestones. The fun addition is the die. She inherited her ex-MIL's craft room so she shared a die with each of us. 

Here's the card I came up with:


I wanted to give the impression of this little mouse soaking in his ho tub in the backyard. I used the yellow Marbelous DSP for a sunshine day, brought the lattice work in for a privacy fence. I used the SU Layering Ovals, the scallop from the blue Marbelous to mat his image on. Because I wanted to bring the privacy up higher, I added a piece of the ribbon. Bling is used as nail heads on his tub. 

I'll be back tomorrow to show you my work-table. There has been some progress though next week will be better. 

Creative Blessings!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment