Friday, July 29, 2022

JUNK JOURNAL FRIDAY - All About Fabric

 Good morning, everyone!

Another buzzy day in the studio. I've added specific items to the journals this week using the three different patterned bee fabrics I had pulled for the kit.


FABRIC

I made three fabric flips for each journal:


FLIPS

I've edged each one with a different Stampin' Up! ribbon and there is a different sentiment under each one:

Bee Happy (from the Cardmakers set)

You are positively the greatest  (from SU Cottage Rose)

You are a real blessing to everyone around you (from SU Blessings of Home)

I also used:


as well as the retired SU Bumble Bee Ribbon

I also made 1" ruffles from each of the fabrics:


RUFFLES

Cut in half, I have six page edges. I've added a button to three of them (yellow button not shown) and each button is centered with $Tree bling or SU - Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels.

Here's today's video showing these in my journal pages:


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment