Monday, July 18, 2022

MAKE IT - MAIL IT Monday - Trimming the Tree

 Good morning, everyone!

While a thunderstorm roared through last night, I got the Christmas card for this week put together:


I cased a card from the 2022-2023 Annual catalog using Trimming the Tree. I'll list supplies with links at the bottom of this post.  Here are the dimensions:

1 card base - 4.25 x 5.5
1 mat 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
1 white mat - 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
1 sentiment mat - 3-1/4 x 2-1/4
length of ribbon 3-1/4

See the video below for how this card came together.

Supplies (all from Stampin' Up!):


Inks:
Stampin' Write marker - Real Red (Note: only available as part of a color family)

Adhesives:



I won't have a post up until Wednesday. I'm doing research for my book today. Come back Wednesday for the next installment of my studio organization. The desk won't be pretty but the stacks will be new!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment