Tuesday, July 2, 2024

TAG TUESDAY!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I have a seasonal tag for you today. This will be the first of several I have planned over the next couple of days. 

We were given a free digital in the Spectrum Art Creations and Friends Facebook group and a Flash Challenge. The images are cute patriotic perfect for the 4th of July deadline. 

The video for this tag is still uploading but you'll find it on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL later this afternoon.

In the mean time, here's the tag I came up with on the fly this morning:


The cow and crown are from the digital kit. Everything else is from my stash. I can't say enough about how much easier getting to my scraprack is now that I've taken the spinder/ collections off the rack and stood them up book-style on the shelf. I just didn't have enough bases for all the stuff! LOL

I'll be showing that in an updated video. 
I'll drop the tag video in at the bottom when it's finished.




Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment