Wednesday, July 3, 2024

WOYWW 787

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I've had a busy couple of weeks and Wednesday's just seem to fly by before I realize.

Before I go further, on my last visit I meant to post the ATC I received from Susan Renshaw. The ATC was part of a card and beautifully created. Thank you, Susan! I hope you've received yours by now. 


Now my desk for this:


The digital from Spectrum Art Creations & Friends FB group. Madi from Spectrum Art Creations offered up a free 4th of July digital along with a challenge for us to use any of the images to create anything we'd like to enter into the Flash Challenge. Deadline is midnight July 4th. I got right on fussy cutting the images this morning and created this tag:


I have tomorrow and Thursday to create more entries. First on my list for today is to make a Memory Dex card. The more entries I get in the more chances I have at a $5 GC for their on-line store. 

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to
Sarah’s Craft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 


Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly




2 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC from Susan! Thank you so much for yours, I featured it last week and it’s now in pride of p,ace on my display board xx. You’ve definitely been having fun on your desk this week, always good to see what you’re working on!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC and card from Susan Kelly. Happy Independance Day. The tag is brilliant and I look forward to seeing what you do with the other images. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete