Wednesday, July 17, 2024

WOYWW 789

Good morning, friends.

I'm coming late, thanks to thunderstorms. I was in the middle of typing up the post when I lost internet so let's try this again. 

My desk as I left it last night:


The French Door tag (my term). was for a challenge with the Spectrum Art & Friends FB group. I used Crafter's Companion .... ( name escapes me but it's in the video - HERE

For the same Nautical challenge I want to use this rice paper from Ciao Bells. Not sure what it's going to be.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to
Sarah’s Craft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



6 comments:

  1. glad you got your internet back in time to join in. Great tag. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been reading about the storms your way, it’s been non stop hasn’t it. Hope your house and community are ok. Your door tag does look very French, is it the colour do you think?
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought there was a head on top of the jellyfish, but when I zoomed in it was a fish! 🤣. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nipped in to watch the french door tag video, really nice, haven't done one of those yet! Hope your internet stays up and running. Stay safe! Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the internet came back in time for you to join in with WOYWW Kelly. Hope there's an end to the storms soon. Cute tag! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Internet just knows the worst time to go down. Love the tag. Happy belated woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete