Tuesday, January 17, 2023

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CHALLENGE - #sacs2

 Good morning, friends!

With eleven projects in my arsenal I thought I'd share another one today. With the cold air in a lot of parts of the country (did you see the snow in AZ?), I thought this tag was perfect to play with.

I used STAMPERIA - Cozy Winter. I added a double layer of Cathedral Lace ( Hobby Lobby), fibers I had in my stash and Crystal Stickles. I cut the tag using a Tim Holtz largest tag die.

In this side of the tag I cut the basket of gifts, the tree, and the individual presents from the fussy cut image sheet and layered everything. I added stickles to the ornaments on the tree.


For this side, I centered the die over the sentiment in the 6x6 paper pad and added stickles to the florals and cotton boles. This was actually the front. I chose the music sheet for the back based on the wording here.


I'll be back tomorrow with Week 3in the January Color Challenge. 

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment