Friday, January 20, 2023

FINISH IT FRIDAY! - New Project

Good morning, friends!

While I'm not 'finishing' a project, today seemed like the best time to showcase a project in progress.

I follow LineDotArrow (Natalie) on YouTube and joined her facebook group last summer. But with the whole 'can't promote other creatives while I'm selling SU' thing, I couldn't play and share what I was doing with Natalie's beautiful digitals. 

When she offered up a January challenge, highlighting a Vintage Slim Journal kit, I had to jump in. Vintage and shabby chic are my creative jam.

I don't have pictures yet but will link you to my video today. All the links for Natalie's channels/ etsy/ ko-fi are in the description box of the video. I hope you'll check out her pretties and subscribe to her channel. 


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment